Friday, January 18, 2008

New Subscriber Feedback

I see that I have picked my first subscribers. Thank you and I am encouraged by the initial response. Blogs take a little while to build up to critical mass. I hope to reach that point soon so we can begin with our Sunday Morning discussions. In the meantime, I encourage all subscribers to go to the site and leave a comment as to what they like about this blog and what suggestions you may have.

As I think through the mechanics of how this will work, I envision that I would post the upcoming Sunday's topic early in the week and when appropriate, also post some links to reference information on the topic. During the week I also see having an open thread for posting of suggestions of future Sunday discussions.

I look forward to your comments.

Steve

No comments: